Walnut Creek’s #1 Junior Golf Lesson
At NorCal Golf Academy we take Junior Golf Instruction in Walnut Creek to the next level. We integrate Trackman, AMM 3D and the Long Term Athletic Development tactics as taught by the Titleist Performance Institute to offer your Junior Golfer the best in Golf Instruction. Our juniors have received Golf Scholarships to top schools such as Yale, Pepperdine, University of Oregon, University of the Pacific, San Jose State University, Harvard, Cal State East Bay and U.C. Santa Barbara. Other junior achievements include, (2) U.S. Women’s Open contestants, Multiple League Players of the Year, NCGA Junior Player of the Year and top 10 in the U.S. Junior Amateur.
We start working with Juniors at age 10 and our programs are very in depth, including practice sessions on Trackman, 9 Hole playing lessons and private lessons utilizing 3D technology when we feel 3D is necessary, which is in the skills phase of athletic development.
Our junior programs are very competitively priced and offer your golfer a great ability to learn in a state of the art facility with some of the highest trained junior coaches in the state. Feel free to contact us to discuss what you wish for your junior player by phone or email at email@example.com
30-minute Junior Private Lesson – $80
Our Junior Programs are designed for two levels of players, the High School Competitive player and the younger or less experienced player. We follow the TPI Junior Coach philosophies in our Junior Programs, which encourage proper physical golf conditioning in addition to golf instruction.
High School Team Players: $900
- Six 45-minute golf lessons for both full swing and short game
- Twelve 45-minute directed golf practice sessions with Radar (Trackman) and Video
- Guidance on how to practice efficiently
- Goal setting and tournament play
Young Juniors (minimum 10 years): $600
- Six 30-minute golf lessons for both full swing and short game
- Twelve 30-minute directed golf practice sessions with Radar (Trackman) and Video
- Guidance on course management and golf rules and etiquette